Shipping ice cream & gelato is a delicate process.
However, you can breathe easy knowing we've perfected it. There are some important things we've learned over the years that will ensure the highest quality of your frozen dessert.
- The ice cream is shipped in reusable coolers packed with dry ice. Your package will have enough dry ice to last well into the evening hours the day your package is delivered.
Standard delivery dates will vary depending upon transit time from our shipping location. After entering your shipping address during Checkout you will be presented with the First Available Standard Delivery Date, Express, and RUSH options.
- Order cutoff is at noon CST each day. Any orders placed prior to noon can still be shipped same day with the exception of Completely Custom Flavors. Completely Custom flavors require 3 business days for our chef to custom create your ice cream before it can ship.
- We'll send you a detailed Order Confirmation email. Please review it carefully and make sure everything is just the way you want it. Once your order is Completed for Shipment, no changes can be made.
- And since ice cream is perishable, it's important to let the gift recipient know it's on the way to make sure they'll be in town on delivery day. There is no signature required for delivery so often times FedEx will leave the package, even without ringing the bell.
(Available for U.S. domestic shipment only.)
Subtotal Shipping Charge
Up to $75 $16.99
$75 - $100 $18.99
$100 - $125 $20.99
$125 - $150 $22.99
Over $150 15% of Order
Rush (Overnight) Standard+$39.99
Saturday Rush (Overnight) Standard+$39.99
(Not available for all zip codes. No commercial deliveries.)
AK & Hi (Rush) +$39.99
- We cannot ship to P.O. boxes, hospitals, camps, dorms/Universities or Army/Naval bases due to the additional delivery time needed after the package arrives to the mail sorting location.
- Completely Custom Flavors require three business days to create your custom ice cream before we are able to ship.
- We ship via FedEx and do not require a signature for delivery. FedEx will leave the package at the recipient's address and the contents will remain frozen into the evening. Often times FedEx won't ring doorbells, so it's important to alert your recipient of their upcoming gift, or once it's been delivered.
- eCreamery cannot be responsible for damage to unclaimed gifts or incorrect address information. Please ensure your recipient will be in town on the arrival day.
- eCreamery cannot intercept and redirect packages once they have shipped. Any changes to shipments once they've left our facility will result in additional transit time and melted product.